Updated at 2021-11-09
Definitions and key terms
• Cookie: small amount or data denerated ov a website ana saved oV vour wen browser. Itis used to identry vour browser. provide analvtics, remember information about vou such as vour language preference or login information
• Company: when this policy mentions "Company." "we." "us," or "our," it refers to IBUMARI, 36-18 Shikatanicho Hamamatsu
• Country : where IBUMARI or the owners/founders of IBUMARI are based. in this case is Japan.
• Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the IBUMARI Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit IBUMAR aneluse me services
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identifv the location from which a device Is connectina to te Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by IBUMARI or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one or the parties
• Personal Data: an information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other intormation - including a personal Identifcation number- allows for the Identincation or Identinability or a natural person
• Service: refers to the service provided by IBUMARI as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this plattorm
• Third-partv service® refers to advertisers. contest sponsors. promotional and markeuna partners. and others who drovide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: IBUMARI's site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.ibumari.com.
• You: a person or entity that is registered with IBUMARI to use the Services.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when vou visit. use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal voul specinc identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics. Operatina svstem. language preferences, referrina URLs. device name., country. location Information about who and when vou use our and other technical intormation. his intormation is primarilv needed to maintain the securitv and operation or our. and for our Internal analvucs and reportna puroses
How Do We Use The Information We Collect? Anv of the information we collect from vou mav be used in one or the following ways
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (vour information helps us to more etrectively respond to your customer service requests ana Support needs)
• To process transactions
• To administer a contest. promotion. survey or other site reature
• To send periodic emails
When do we use customer information from third parties?
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email adress to us to show Interest In Decoming our customer, we recelve InTormation Trom a thira party that provides automatea Trala detection services to us. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much Or Vour Intormation Social media websites make public by visitina these websites and chanaina your privacv settinas
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?